Signet Ring Blogs...
Arms or Crest?
It is heraldically incorrect to call the whole coat of arms a crest. The crest is the top part of the arms. The crest was worn on top of a knight’s helmet...READ MORE
Desk Seal Fun
Our good friend and valued client from ‘across the pond’, Mr. Miller, has been having some fun with the desk seals we have created for him. We were so touched he had put the effort, imagination, and skill, into creating and sending this...READ MORE
- 'Making a Wax Seal' - What is it for? & How we use our signet ring to make the right (wax) impression!
- 'The Signet Ring Maker' - The craft of making a signet ring.
- Sculpted Signet Ring - The creation of decorative rings and shoulders
- St. George Slaying The Dragon - The legend behind this iconic characterisation and the creation of this timeless engraving.
- Napoleon Crossing the Alps - Capturing the essence of this historical figure in a signet ring.
- Labrador Retriever Dog Signet Ring - This commission is as personal as it gets – encapsulating the faces of family pets.
- Reproduction Carthaginian coin showing a Punic Horse - Reproducing ancient historical artifacts.
- The 'Nita Desk Seal' - A very personal commission
- The 'Great Owl Desk Seal' - A unique 3D object
Help When Purchasing Your Ring:
- Colour and The Unique Beauty of Gemstones Choosing a stone for your signet ring.
- Which is harder, 9 carat or 18 carat gold? - some interesting advice you might not expect.
- Finger size for your new signet ring - help when ordering your ring online
- Choosing the ring head size