Gold Signet Rings
Shapes & Sizes
Prices (Popular Designs)
Get Your Finger Size
Get a Quote
'Cigar Band' Style
Dexter Rings Blog
| Updated 17 October 2015
This blog is here to help and inform our clients and those whom have an interest in Jewellery and craftsmanship or heraldry and art and specifically the creation of beautiful signet rings.
Crest and Coat of Arms Examples
- Discussing the difference
Desk Seal With Calligraphy
- Fun with desk seals
'Making a Wax Seal'
- What is it for? & How we use our signet ring to make the right (wax) impression!
'The Signet Ring Maker'
- The craft of making a signet ring.
Sculpted Signet Ring
- The creation of decorative rings and shoulders
St. George Slaying The Dragon
- The legend behind this iconic characterisation and the creation of this timeless engraving.
Napoleon Crossing the Alps
- Capturing the essence of this historical figure in a signet ring.
Labrador Retriever Dog Signet Ring
- This commission is as personal as it gets – encapsulating the faces of family pets.
Reproduction Carthaginian coin showing a Punic Horse
- Reproducing ancient historical artifacts.
The 'Nita Desk Seal'
- A very personal commission
The 'Great Owl Desk Seal'
- A unique 3D object.
Help When Purchasing Your Ring:
Colour and The Unique Beauty of Gemstones
Choosing a stone for your signet ring.
Which is harder, 9 carat or 18 carat gold?
- some interesting advice you might not expect.
Finger size for your new signet ring
- help when ordering your ring online
Choosing the ring head size
Hand Engraving for American College of Heraldry
- Signet ring commission for heradic experts.
Signet Ring Repair & Creation
- An illustrated guide to the kind of ring commissions that be achieved.
Dexter Seal Engraving
Studio 7 - Windmill Farm - Rolvenden - Kent - TN17 4PF - UK - Tel +44 (0) 1580 241 680 - USA: 617 418 3733
Dexter Seal Engraving Company V.A.T. Reg. No. 740 0428 72
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Dexter Rings Ltd